- Finalists must be present to be eligible to win.
- The winner must be a current junior or senior at a Polk County high school, public or private.
- Must have a valid Florida Drivers License to participate.
- The winner must provide their own insurance.
- No entries accepted after April 27, 2013.
- At the time of the drawing, if the winner is not at least 18 years old, the car must be titled in the winning student’s parent’s or legal guardian’s name.
- The winner will be responsible for payment of taxes and license for the car.
- Only most recent report card grading period accepted. Only original report cards with no written adjustments will be accepted. No Photo Copies. The 4th grading period report card will not be eligible for this contest.
- Collegiate High School and Dual Enrolled Students must have a sealed transcript from their College
- Private School Students must have a sealed report card from their school
- Excused absences will not be accepted as perfect attendance.
- Finalists will be drawn between April 29 and May 3, 2013. Only one entry will qualify per finalists and student must be currently attending school at the time of drawing.
- The type and model of the car to be given is solely at the discretion of Bartow Ford Company.
- Bartow Ford reserves the right to change dates and make any other changes if necessary.
- Employees of Bartow Ford and their immediate family are not eligible.
Sierra Coffman of George W. Jenkins High School was the winner of the 2013 Drive for Excellence held on May 18th, 2013. For the 20th anniversary of the educational program, a new 2014 Mustang V6 Convertible was the grand prize.
Celebrating 20 years of Drive for Excellence
What is Drive For Excellence?
Founded by Bartow Ford's President Benny Robles Sr., drive for Excellence advocates the importance of education among young adults, and rewards them with a chance to win a new Ford vehicle. The program is meant to broaden the educational perception of teenagers and inspire them to reach for all achievements.